Valco Melton manufactures a complete line of cold glue applicators to cover nearly any glue pattern width or style requirement. Constructed with tool-steel and titanium-coated parts, Valco Melton applicators are designed for maximum durability. To find out which applicator you need, speak with one of our technical engineers today.
For intermittent applications up to 300 m/min and 600 mm lamination widths
- Integrated valve and MI Snuff Back modules with Differential Closing Systems provide excellent cut-off.
- MI Integral filter with draining valve and recirculation circuit to maintain consistent pressure valves.
- Shure-Glue/Melton’s stainless steel laser-cut shims provide quality results 0.3-1.5 mm thickness.
For continuous applications at high speed or intermittent applications at low speeds up to 600 mm width patterns
- ML and MP Differential Closing System provides a good cut-off.
- ML and MP durable steel body and optional PolyTetraFluoroEthylene (PTFE) bath for a nonstick easy cleaning contact surface.
- ML and MP assure minimum set-up times. Different coating widths up to 600 mm are possible by setting up nozzle.
The MPUR Slot Coat Gun has been specifically developed to work with polyurethane adhesives with a considerable reduction in maintenance, cleaning, and labor costs. MPUR sealed systems are quality assured as 100 % beneficial.
- Zero cavity modules prevent premature curing and residual adhesive left in the nozzle orifice.
- Versatile hydraulic connections have up to 6 positions.
- MPUR profile has been designed for adaptability to profile wrapping.
LP applicators are typically used for case sealing and case closing applications. Their low profile design allows them to be placed in closed spots along the assembly line. Low profile guns typically use 90 degree nozzles which provide angle adjustment and maximum pattern flexibility.
Precise adhesive reduced cavity guns will provide a more accurate glue pattern with a regular consistency. Making your gluing more efficient by saving you time, labor and maintenance costs in the long run.
Zero cavity guns produce cleaner patterns and deliver sharp performance with glue precision. This type of nozzle uses a significantly less amount of glue which prevents clogging during operation, even with aggressive hot melt adhesives.
For applications requiring a uniform adhesive blanket or film with defined edges, for continuous applications.
All slot guns are available for intermittent applications. Add DE (Double Effect/Air On/Off) to the end of the part number.