Nordson® Controlled Fiberization (CF) nozzles deliver consistent, accurate adhesive patterns for a wide variety of hot melt adhesive spray applications. CF nozzles utilize a series of radially tangential air jets to oscillate a single adhesive fiber, producing patterns ranging from dense, high strength bonds to open patterns for high permeability. Traditional CF nozzles are available in two different styles: disk and Unibody. These nozzles are compatible with CF200 series modules.
Nordson® universal Controlled Fiberization (CF) nozzles deliver consistent, accurate adhesive patterns for a wide variety of hot melt adhesive spray applications. universal CF nozzles utilize a single adhesive fiber, producing high frequency patterns ranging from dense, high strength bonds to open patterns for high permeability. Universal CF nozzles feature a resilient seal for positive sealing and a recessed conical tip to reduce the likelihood of damage. These nozzles are compatible with universal series modules.
Universal Summit nozzles improve bond strength and product quality in hot melt adhesive nonwovens and product assembly laminating applications. Nozzles are compatible with all Nordson® Universal modules and Universal applicators
- Gain high bond strength at low add-on rates in continuous and intermittent operations.
- Control adhesive fiber size, density and pattern width for better bond performance.
- Produce low-density, large-fiber patterns for maximum bond strength; open patterns for absorbency; or highly dense fine-fiber patterns for heat-sensitive substrates.
- Achieve greater uniformity in the cross-web direction.
- Provide leak-free operation with serviceable, surface-mounted elastomeric seal.
Patent-pending Universal Signature spray nozzles improve production efficiency and quality with exceptional versatility and clog resistance. Signature nozzles produce random hot melt adhesive coatings for continuous and intermittent high-speed lamination of roll-based materials used in nonwovens, wide and narrow web coating, and general manufacturing and assembly applications.
- Achieve dense, uniform coverage with tight edge control and patterns that yield consistent bonding, tolerate process parameter changes, and help improve product quality.
- Maximize production uptime for higher product output with superior clog resistance due to larger adhesive orifices and dispensing farther from webs.
- Produce 22- or 25-millimeter patterns per nozzle without heavy or light areas.
- Choose from durable all-steel nozzles in 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full-width versions that operate in multiple orientations, including horizontal.
- Extend existing equipment investment for maximum continuous lamination performance with compatibility to UM22 and UM25 modules, cost-effective UM50 modules for wide-web coating, or UM3 modules for metering applications.
Nordson® Signature nozzles deliver superior pattern control and process robustness for diverse product assembly applications. This all steel design uses process air to oscillate adhesive fibers, producing a dense random pattern ideally suited to numerous intermittent web coating and product assembly applications. Patterns are exceptionally uniform and edge control is good. These nozzles are available in versions compatible with UM22 and UM25 modules. Universal Signature nozzles are reversible and may be oriented for either right-hand or left-hand coverage.
Universal SureWrap nozzles apply hot melt adhesive to single, or multiple elastic strands, including Lycra® and Fulflex® brands, used for elasticized legs, barrier leg cuffs and waistbands on baby diapers, training pants and adult incontinence products.
Integral guides stabilize elastic strand position delivering optimal adhesive placement and uniform strand-to-strand coating. An angular spray trajectory accommodates higher line speeds.
SureWrap nozzles are compatible with all Nordson® Universal modules and Universal applicators.
- Employ proven Controlled Fiberization™ spray technology combined with recent patented developments.*
- Improve creep resistance with discrete adhesive bond points on each strand by concentrating thermal mass, which maximizes heat retention and open time.
- Reduce adhesive consumption with dedicated deposition on each strand.
- Extend service life with hard-wear inserts that resist effects of abrasive pigmented and talc-coated elastics, and high production speeds.